Thursday, August 15, 2013

I Love!



I love! 
I love because You first loved me! 
I love because it’s who You are and You made me in Your image, which means that’s also who I am. 
I love because it brings me joy. 
I love because if I don’t it hurts. 
I want to keep loving!  In ways I never knew I could love, in depths I never knew possible. 
I love, love! 
I love to love! 
I love to be love! 
I love from places I didn’t even know I could! 
If I love from the overflow of the love You pour into me, then WOW!  I am touched, humbled, overjoyed, overwhelmed, filled, STUFFED! 
How can You love me SO much?  Why do You love me so much?
As I try to put words to love I just realize, Love IS! 
Thank you, Daddy for loving me in ways and magnitudes I can’t wrap my head around!  Please let me love now! 
I want to love You!  Love Your children!  Love myself!
Got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment